Toyota Highlander Interior
When reflecting on where you spend most of your day, most people immediately think of their home and their workplace. One place that can be forgotten is inside your car. Whether you’re commuting to and from work, running errands, or heading out on a weekend trip, your car is where you spend a decent amount of your time each day.
Here at Faulkner Toyota Trevose, we know having a spacious and comfortable interior car cabin is crucial for your day-to-day life as a commuter around Trevose, Bensalem, and Philadelphia, PA. Keep reading for our breakdown on the interior of the Toyota Highlander to find out if it’s the right choice for you.
Interior of Toyota Highlander Features
Seating for up to 8 Passengers
- Third-row seats recline for premium comfort
- Available heated second-row captain’s chair seating
5 USB Ports
- 3 USB ports in the front
- 2 USB ports in the rear
Extra Cargo Room
- 60/40 third row seating allows you to accommodate for how many people or how much gear you’re carrying along with you.
A Quiet Ride
- Acoustic-type windshield glass reduces cabin noise
- Silencing insulation materials installed around the floor of the cabin
Advanced Airbag System
- Eight airbag system includes driver and front passenger dual stage airbags, driver and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags, a driver knee airbag, a front passenger seat-cushion airbag, and Roll-sensing Side Curtain Airbags for all rows.
Available Panoramic Moonroof
- Bring the outdoors inside and really open up the vehicle with the available panoramic moonroof
Interior of Toyota Highlander Dimensions
Headroom without Moonroof
Front row: 40.7 inches
Headroom with Moonroof
Front row: 39.5 inches
Front row: 44.2 inches
|Cargo Room (Behind 3rd Row Seats)||13.8 cubic ft.|
|Cargo Room (Behind 2nd Row Seats)||42.3 cubit ft.|
|Cargo Room (Behind 1st Row Seats)||83.7 cubic ft.|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||19.2 gallons|
Interior of Toyota Highlander Technology
Available Bird’s Eye View Camera
- The available Bird’s Eye View Camera displays live rotating 360-degree views of your surroundings when you’re parked.
- Made to help you get out of tight spaces with ease.
- Provides a full perimeter scan of your vehicle.
Available Driver Easy Speak
- Built-in microphone works as built in PA system that allows the driver to make announcements over the Highlander’s interior speakers.
- Ideal for large families or when driving a car full of passengers.
Available Entune™ Multimedia Bundle
- Operate the available Entune™ Multimedia through the available 8-inch high-resolution touchscreen display.
- Includes integrated navigation and a suite of popular apps to help keep you connected.
- Integrated SiriusXM® Satellite Radio compatibility.
Available Three-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Provides individual temperature controls for front, second, and third row seating passengers.
Schedule A Test Drive for The Toyota Highlander
We hope you found Faulkner Toyota Trevose’s breakdown of the interior of Toyota Highlander helpful as you narrow down your options for your next big car purchase. We’re dedicated to assisting the drivers of Trevose, Bensalem, and Philadelphia, PA on their car buying journey. To schedule a test drive for the Toyota Highlander so you can experience the interior craftsmanship first hand, give us a call or stop by today!